Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Ponderosa Falls RV Resort


We stayed here just west of Spokane, Washington for three nights, July 13 through July 15. We planned to check out lake properties in Coaer D Lene, Idaho while here, but just drove around the lake. We stopped for an ice cream cone and gave Buddy some exercise for about an hour on Lake Coaer D Lene. Properties here are very expensive, most over $1 million. We may just relax tomorrow at this campground. We had a challenge negotiating into our site here as there were many obsticales such as trees and cars in the way. We finally prevailed and we have a nice level site with full hookups and 50 amp service. I was dissappointed since the title of the campground led me to believe that this was on a river. As it turns out it has a manmade waterfall on the property. I might rename my house Mason Falls. It seems to be a nice quiet park in the trees and has nice facilities. I paid extra for the wifi and here I am at 11:30 PM updating my blog outside near check in area as it is not strong enough to use in my coach. I rate this park M***+.

No comments:

Post a Comment