Thursday, July 21, 2011

Silver City RV Resort

We only traveled 2 hours to this campground in Carson City, Nevada, but we could not get camping in Lake Tahoe area until tomorrow July 17. Nothing to write home about here but we paid $36.73 for one night. The wi-fi was so slow, I used my air card instead. The sites were very close together and all rock except for two 18" well cracked concrete paths to park your tires on. It was level and had 50 amp electric. There was a covered pool in the park and the staff were very helpful and friendly. The streets in the park were only 10 feet wide and if the park were full I would have great difficulty navigating out of my site onto the road without taking out someone else's RV. I could not hook up to the sewer connection as it was 40 feet away from my connection. I can't think of any reason to stay here for more than one night. I rate this park P**. I was so impressed with this place that I forgot to take any pictures - sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment