Thursday, July 30, 2015

Lathrop State Park




We arrived here for one night on July 9 and this is a Colorado State Park located in Walsenburg, Colorado.  There were two lakes here so many campers here were towing boats.  Our site was a pull through and relatively level but I did use my levelers to level the coach.  We had 50 amp electric service but no water or sewer.  Our site had a picnic table and fire pit.  That said, the electric and site were on the same side which required us to walk around our motorhome to our campsite.  We paid $27.94 which included the $7.00 State Park day use fee.  I could not pull out of the site when leaving the next morning as the campsite next to ours utilized the whole site so I had to back up with my toed to enable me to make the turn.  I rate this park F***.

No comments:

Post a Comment