Monday, July 15, 2019

Sparks Marina R V Park


On July 7 we stayed at this excellent RV park for 2 nights.  The park is located in Sparks, Nevada which is just outside Reno, Nevada.  We have stayed here before when it was a relatively new park.  The trees are fully mature now and quite frankly, there is nothing they could do to improve this park.  I called for availability while on the road and they took my reservation and they give military veterans a 20% discount.  When I arrived at the site, there were 3 rigs ahead of me and they had several workers with golf carts and whisked customers to their site.  I was checked in and in my site in less than 10 minutes.  There is a small pool and spa at the clubhouse.  They also have a small store that sell miscellaneous rv accessories, groceries and clothing.  It is close to all kinds of shopping and a small lake nearby allows small fishing boats and kayak's.  All sites were concrete and our site was level as all appeared to be level also.  We had 50 amp electric, water, sewer, cable TV and internet.  The internet actually worked great!  We had a pull through as most sites in the park are pull through's and we fit our 65 foot motorhome and toad on the site.  There were small trash cans throughout the park and very convenient and they were picked up daily.  The rest rooms were immaculate.  There were 3 small dog runs located inside the park.  Landscaping was outstanding, however, I would prefer real grass between sites a plus over the imitation grass that was placed between all sites.  I paid $47 per night which included a 20% veterans discount.  I rate this park *****.

No comments:

Post a Comment