Thursday, August 22, 2019

Russian River

We arrived here on August 18 for 2 nights.  We have stayed here before and it is a good stop about 100 miles north of San Francisco, Ca.  We enjoyed the warmer temperatures after the cool coastal weather in Oregon, but still did not break out my shorts with 85 to 90 degree temps.  We opted to relax in the campground and since I had good cell reception I caught up on the blog.  Buddy went for a tethered swim both days which was good as he needed a bath.  No over the air TV here, but some






campers were getting satellite reception.  There appeared to be mostly permanent residents in this campground as automobile traffic early in the morning indicated people going to work.  Our site was relatively level, but I used my left rear jack to level the coach.  When we were preparing to leave the jack would not go up and I had to manually raise it as I sprung a leak in the hydraulic line.  Well, another project when I return home.  This park only offers 30 amp electric and water in all sites.  They have a dump station to empty sewage.  We paid $11 per night with our RPI membership.  I rate this park M***.

No comments:

Post a Comment