Monday, July 6, 2020

Valley Vista RV Resort

Arrived here on June 19, 2020 for one night located in Benson, Az.  We had a relatively level, full hookup, pull through site with 50 amp electric, water, sewer, and cable TV.  I did use my jacks to level, but did not hook up to water and sewer and left the toad attached.  This is an Encore resort and since it is off season, there were lots of empty sites.  It was another 100 degree day, but it cooled down nicely after sunset.  The whole park was gravel.  I chose not to buy internet for $6 and the facilities were closed due to covid19.  The park was clean and quiet.  They had a cactus garden there, (of course, this is in the desert).  There was also a dry riverbed which ran through the middle of the campground.  I suspect it would fill up with heavy rains.  A very nice campground host directed us to our site.  Sorry, did not take any photo's here.  We paid $15.67 through RPI and I rate this park P****.

No comments:

Post a Comment