Friday, January 31, 2014

2014 Quartsite Monaco IRV2 Rally

We enjoyed another 6 days with our IRV2 family on January 18 for six nights.  I heard we had up to 35 coaches when we left and they come from as far as Denmark.  The weather was spectacular this year;  70's daytime, 40's at night, and calm winds.  Mike (Drifter) adjusted several coach doors again this year and barbecued hot dogs and hamburgers for the crowd one day and he made sure the camp fire was well supplied with wood each night.  He also is the person who organizes the rally.  Thanks Mike. 
This year I purchased the Rand McNally RVND7720 GPS.  It seems to work just fine for the first three addresses I programed into the unit.  It keeps telling me I am speeding - I guess I had better turn that feature OFF.  Check out my previous rating of this campsite on my June 2010 post. 



No comments:

Post a Comment